Billsboro winery is putting together our Tasting Room team for the everyday celebrations, and whether it is our guests’ first winery visit or their 100th, we aim to make their time with us special. Our Tasting Room Sales Associates are the ambassadors of our winery for guests from both far away and close to home. We work as a team to provide exceptional guest service and create memorable experiences.
We also work as a team to create the best environment possible for ourselves. Courtesy, curiosity, and a commitment to improving every day are the qualities we work to embody.
We are looking for candidates that are available to work at least 3 days per week (~15 – 18 hours) with 1 weekend day, including holiday weekends.
- Welcome visitors, serve wine samples, answer questions, and offer suggestions
- Communicate with both guests and fellow workers in a courteous manner
- Sell our products and club memberships with confidence (training provided)
- Maintaining cleanliness in of tasting room, bar, outdoor patio area, and all work spaces
- Side work including, stocking shelves, polishing glassware,
- Working cash register and Point of Sale system accurately
- Other guest-service, preparation, and cleaning tasks as reasonably assigned
- Genuine interest in wine. We are willing to teach you all the geeky details if you are willing to learn.
- Excellent people skills, patience, and a sense of pride in your work. Front of house customer service experience is preferred however we look for personal qualities over experience and look forward to training those just starting out in hospitality.
- Flexibility and willingness to jump in where needed (server, host, bar, runner)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to fully operate winery cash register and Point of Sale system
- Lift 40+lbs and work extended hours on your feet
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be 21 years old
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Kim Aliperti at firstname.lastname@example.org.